- I think Dexter is an average show at best. Season 4 was good, but I lost interest. Something, something dark passenger.
- The Lord of the Rings movies were too long and too based in fantasy for me. Fell asleep.
- Boondock Saints, Drive, Fight Club. These are overhyped movies.
- Bacon isn’t that great. I order sausage links with breakfast.
- I kinda have a thing for Taylor Swift. Her music is fairly meh, but I have a soft spot for tall, waif-ish blondes. I think she’s attractive.
- I like the Red Sox and the Patriots. I don’t live in New England. Don’t care.
- Way over zombie everything. Super into mummies though.
- Journey sucks. Stop believing.
- Stop watching Honey Boo Boo ironically. You still add to their ratings and their ad dollars.
- The Big Bang Theory is a terrible show. I’m not even sure this is opposite popular opinion.
Kris created one of these lists, so I felt inspired.
titsandsass replied to your photo: Hi.
I LOVE YOUR FACE
FYI, if the Tigers lose in the playoffs, I’m fully supporting the Natitude cause.
titsandsass replied to your post: So, um,
Yeah apparently they weren’t using the 7-second delay correctly and they showed the guy running near some beach or dune (from a helicopter camera), pull out a gun and put one through his head.
Sheperd Smith was going “get off it get off it get off it” but it was too late.
Totally messed up.
I rarely look at this list and I’ve definitely never posted one.
100% accurate though. These are all great tumblr folks.
titsandsass replied to your post: OMG Click This
totally had to google juggalos. none of those people are ever getting laid. ever.
You didn’t know what juggalos were?! I went to high school with at least a dozen. The Midwest sucks…
DC Blurbs: Kris & Elle
Kris— For whatever reason, I thought you were intimidating by reading your Tumblr over the past few weeks. I could not have been more wrong. You were AWESOME to hang out with on Sunday. Jurassic Park ringtone, an appreciation for baseball…to quote: thrust.
Elle— You are a delight and I totally didn’t expect you to be at this tweet-up. Talk about a welcome surprise. Not only do you love the Sox, but you also drive a Jeep. Can’t get any better than that.
Thanks for talking us into the baseball game; I loved going into Camden in our Boston gear. Per your advice, I’ll try to be less high-strung. Thank you for the ride to Baltimore and for a great afternoon.